Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Contest: Win a copy of James Patterson's Don't Blink!


Hi all!

Since the last contest went over so well, I've decided to try another contest! This time you have the chance of winning an advance reader's copy of James Patterson's new book Don't Blink!

Here's the book description:

The good

New York's Lombardo's Steak House is famous for three reasons--the menu, the clientele, and now, the gruesome murder of an infamous mob lawyer. Effortlessly, the assassin slips through the police's fingers, and his absence sparks a blaze of accusations about who ordered the hit.

The bad

Seated at a nearby table, reporter Nick Daniels is conducting a once-in-a-lifetime interview with a legendary baseball bad-boy. In the chaos, he accidentally captures a key piece of evidence that lands him in the middle of an all-out war between Italian and Russian mafia forces. NYPD captains, district attorneys, mayoral candidates, media kingpins, and one shockingly beautiful magazine editor are all pushing their own agendas--on both sides of the law.

And the dead

Back off--or die--is the clear message Nick receives as he investigates for a story of his own.Heedless, and perhaps in love with his beautiful editor, Nick endures humiliation, threats, violence, and worse in a thriller that overturns every expectation and finishes with the kind of flourish only James Patterson knows.


All you have to do to enter is post here on the book thread! It can be about anything you like!

On Friday 10/15/2010 I'll post the winner, so check back with me to see if you won!

If you have any questions, email me at geniebrownhair (at) hotmail (dot) com!

6 comments:

  1. I am a new GFC follower of yours! I found you through a Google Alert! I am very interested in reading this book as I am a big James Patterson fan.

    CarolNWong(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy James Patterson's books so I'd love to be entered for this giveaway. Thank you so much, I am a new follower.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just discovered your blog...it's great.
    thanks for the chance to read this novel :)

    karenk
    kmkuka at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this for my great aunt!!!

    lovemybabysquid@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog.....love it!! I would really like to read this book so please enter me. Thanks!!!
    jackie.smithATdishmailDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower and your blog is super cute! I've recently gotten into this author's work so enter me!
    lindsaydevine@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete