Friday, March 25, 2011

An upcoming blog series: books to look out for!

Hi everyone!!

I've been hearing about a lot of great books lately but for one reason or another (school, not being the target audience, etc) I've not been able to really get a chance to read them. That's why I'm going to run a series of blogs showcasing indie, self-published, & new authors (and one publishing company) who deserve a little shout out!

Even better, one of the authors (Jim Bernheimer) has offered to give away an ebook copy of one of his books! I'm going to be running about a week's worth of blogs since there's a lot of good stuff to mention, so I'll start the contest at the beginning of the week, starting today.

My first post will be about Bernheimer himself & his books, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment