Sunday, February 19, 2012

More info on Devil's Carnival!


Sorry for geeking out about this, but the more information I find the more excited I get!

I'm posting this here since it backs up my theory about the movie's plot:

Also, just to let you know, the show will be going on a road tour very soon. I don't know any exact dates, but the movie's forum has already labeled the following cities as places they have on their dark agenda:

Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Phoenix, AZ
Tucson, AZ
Dallas, TX
Memphis, TN
Nashville, TN
Atlanta, GA
Orlando, FL
Charlotte, NC
Richmond, VA
Charleston, WV
Baltimore, MD
Boston, MD
New York City
Toronto, Canada
Toledo, OH
Chicago, IL
Des Moines, IA
Kansas City, KS
Denver, CO
Salt Lake City, UT
Seattle, WA
Sacramento, CA
Las Vegas, NV

So if your city (or one close by) is on this list, rejoice!! One of mine is, and you can bet the farm I'm going to do my darndest to attend! I'll try and list the dates as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment